TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate in this site. You guarantee and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and able to enter into this Agreement from a legal point of view.
5. SIGNALS AND VIDEO MAILING SERIES. You have the option, but not the obligation, to register and receive a free video series from us. In this case, you agree to receive further commercial e-mails from us.
7. USE OF THE SOFTWARE. The Company may make some software available on the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained or generated by the software and the accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are considered to be licensed by the Company, for your personal, non-commercial data, for domestic use only. The Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software and the Company retains the full and complete title of the Software, as well as all intellectual property rights contained therein. It is not possible to sell, redistribute or reproduce the Software, nor decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Software in a form perceived by man. All trademarks and logos are owned
of the Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any way.
8. USER CONTENT. By publishing, downloading, displaying, executing, transmitting or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the site, a permanent is granted to the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet activities of the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives, including, but not limited to, the right to copy, distribute , transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, modify, translate and reformat the User Content. No user content will be refunded to you. You agree that the Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in relation to User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or otherwise be authorised to publish, distribute, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute the User Content.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS.
When you access the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Use of the site is governed at all times and subject to the laws relating to copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of the copyright of third parties, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or property. You agree to comply with the laws relating to copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property and will be solely responsible for any violations of relevant laws and for any violations of third party rights caused by any Content provided or transmitted or provided or transmitted using your user ID. The onus of proving that any Content does not violate any third party law or right rests solely with you. All issues relating to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act are processed in accordance with our DMCA policy, which can be accessed via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is defamatory, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive or threatening; (b) supports or encourages behaviour that could constitute a crime, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or solicits funds in another way or constitutes a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. The Company reserves the right to suspend the receipt, transmission or other distribution of such material using the site and, if applicable, to remove such material from its servers. The Company intends to cooperate fully with
any agent or law enforcement agency in investigating any violations of these Terms or applicable laws.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When you access the site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Use of the site is governed at all times and subject to the laws
relating to copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of the copyright of third parties, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or property. You agree to comply with the laws relating to copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property and will be solely responsible for any violations of relevant laws and for any violations of third party rights caused by any Content provided or transmitted or provided or transmitted using your account. The onus of proving that any Content does not violate any third party law or right rests solely with you.
12. NO WARRANTIES. WE EXCLUSIVELY DECLINE ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF USE OR INABILITY TO USE, FROM THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL THE WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR SERVICE IS INTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU IS LIMITED. IN THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, regardless of the extent of such damages) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE USER. This limitation applies regardless of whether the damages result from breach of contract, tort or any other legal theory or form of action.
14. AFFILIATED SITES. We have no control and no responsibility for third-party websites or materials. We work with numerous partners whose websites can be linked to the site. As we have no control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, we provide no guarantees about
15. PROHIBITED USES. We impose some restrictions on your use of the site. It is forbidden to violate or attempt to violate any security feature of the Site, including, by way of example, (a) access to content or data not provided for the user or access to a server or account to which one is not authorised to access; (b) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or violate security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; (c) interfere or attempt to interfere with the service to any user, host or network, including, by way of example, by sending a virus to the Site, overload, “flooding”, “spamming”, “bombardment of mail” , “Crash” or establishment of a “DDOS” attack on the site; (d) use the Site to send unsolicited e-mails, including but not limited to promotions or advertisements for products or services; (e) falsify any header of the TCP / IP packet or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any publication via the Site; or (f) attempt to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce in any perceptible form any of the source codes used by us in providing the Site. Any breach of system or network security may be subject to civil and / or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of the site or service are: Copyright © ’.2019“ Cascate di Luce. Elena Puntaroli and Lorenzo Sbrinci ”.
18. SEPARABILITY; WAIVER. If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction deems the terms or conditions inapplicable
19. NO LICENSE
Nothing on the Site should be understood as granting a license to use trademarks, service marks or logos of our property or third parties.
You can purchase licenses for certain Products through a one-time payment or in monthly instalments, as specified on the Sites. When you make a purchase, you authorise us to charge your credit, debit card or PayPal account you provide on a one- off or monthly basis or the payment plan, depending on the payment plan you choose. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for the cancellation include, but are not limited to the following: fraudulent orders, incorrect prices or non-payment.
If you are not satisfied with a Product that you have purchased and that is: “Video course and / or Annual registration at the School of Light”, you are entitled to a full refund of the amounts paid for that Product, provided that you: send one and -mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, requesting a refund, indicating the reason for the request. Without prejudice to the above, some purchases of Products may not be refundable or may be subject to the satisfaction of additional or different criteria, if and to the extent that we provide such Sites. If you receive a refund for a Product, you will no longer have the right to use that Product. We will have sole discretion to determine if you meet the eligibility criteria for a refund. For the avoidance of doubt, unless you are eligible to receive a refund, as set forth in this document, your obligation to continue making all monthly payments against a purchase
will remain in force, despite the cancellation or termination of the applicable license for this Product.
22. AMENDMENTS. The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms. Should the Company attempt to make this change, which we consider relevant in our sole discretion, we will:
(a) Provide notification by e-mail of such change 15 days before the change comes into effect e
(b) Publish on the home page the fact that an amendment will be made.
If a court of competent jurisdiction considers this provision to be invalid, this amendment clause must be resolved within the framework of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms will be for the future.